Wednesday, August 4, 2010

ADORABLE AMIGOS in LES PETITES



The Madame of this little shop invited already in June some of my amigos to visit this lovely boutique, but most of them were sold before I could prepare them for the trip. So now, 2 months later, I was finally able to assemble a group of brave representatives. Those, who were too scared to contact me directly, can now buy these seven brave amigos in incognito from the shop. And you will see that I'm not greedy - the price will be the same as here :)

The chosen ones were:
MR. SPARKLE-EYES
The BIKERS [live fast, die young]
The PÕRR
The BLEEDING HEARTS
The FLOATIN MINES
THE BALLET SHOES [en pointe]
and
THE EVIL CLOWN

* The BIKERS and BLEEDING HEARTS were bought on 13th August.









...ea, et silma ei läinud!

No comments:

Post a Comment